Some of the many ways you can participate in the work of Virginia Tech's Center for Communicating Science are:
- Signing up to receive our e-newsletter so that you'll hear about upcoming events and projects (send your email address to center director Patty Raun at email@example.com).
- Competing in or attending our annual Nutshell Games competition, held each fall in conjunction with the Virginia Tech Science Festival
- Enrolling for our graduate course (Communicating Science, GRAD 5144) or undergraduate course (Introduction to Applied Collaborative Techniques, TA 2404)
- Letting us know of your interests in this area so that we can work together (contact center director Patty Raun at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Applying for Faculty Fellow status (see Join Us)
- Joining us at a Science on Tap event, held on the fourth Thursday of each month at Rising Silo Brewery in Blacksburg (see Upcoming Events on our Home page)
- Signing up for or requesting a workshop.
We are growing and we hope you'll join us!