Some of the many ways you can participate in the work of the Center are:
- Competing in or attending our annual Nutshell Games competition (November 4, 2017)
- Enrolling for our graduate course (Communicating Science, GRAD 5144) or undergraduate course (Introduction to Applied Collaborative Techniques, TA 2404)
- Letting us know of your interests in this area so that we can work together
- Applying for Faculty Fellow status (see Join Us)
- Joining us at a Science on Tap event
- Signing up for or requesting a workshop.
We are growing and we hope you'll join us!